Topical cream made from
eggplant extract and used for prevention of skin cancer and treatment of age
Made in Vanuatu
Shipped from United Kingdom
20ml × 0.005%
excl. tax, plus
(via secure encrypted HTTPS page)
BEC5 eggplant cream
Most of skin cancers are non-melanoma cancers and they form some 95% of all skin cancers. One of
the most common such skin cancers is Basal cell carcinomas.
Containing a purified eggplant extract, BEC5 skin cancer cream is especially effective treatment
for BCC and other non-melanoma skin cancers, without surgery. This eggplant extract cream also works on treating
age spots and sun spots.
Back in October 2012, Curaderm skin cancer cream was also featured on the popular Dr Oz Show. The
famous health alternative advocate Dr Joseph Mercola was on the show, talking about cream for removing skin cancer.
See Dr Mercola's radical cures on the Dr Oz website for references.
BEC5 Curaderm benefits
Historical studies have shown long lasting benefits and results for treating non-melanoma skin cancers with Bec5
- Treated skin cancer lesions did not return for at least 5 years after this therapy.
- Curaderm cream has been proven effective even after surgery that fails to remove Basal cell carcinomas
- Even after surgical skin grafts failed to remove BCC, Curaderm cream has shown to be effective in treating
the affected area and no cancer recurrence after 5 years.
How to purchase BEC5 Curaderm
• Bec5 Curaderm cream is available in 20ml
tube pack size
• You can buy one or more packs of Bec5 Curaderm cream
purchase will be made via encrypted HTTPS page
• BEC5 Curaderm purchase price is in US dollars
As a proven and cost effective skin cancer treatment,
Bec5 curaderm cream is easy to apply. The treated area may seem redder at first after initial applications,
but it will eventually become much clearer. One 20ml tube of BEC5 can provide enough cream for treating one
large skin cancer, two medium ones, or six small ones. One tube is also enough to treat 12 sun spots. Bec5
curaderm cream should not be used for moles or melanomas. Those allergic to Aspirin should not use this