• Breast Implant Placement – if it is over or under chest muscle. Under chest muscle augmentation brings in a lengthier recovery period.
• Physical Conditioning and Health – Those that are physically fit will recover faster.
• Pain Tolerance – This varies a lot from one person to the next.
• Breast Implant Size – Obviously, a larger implant will require more surgical dissection. Recovery is longer in this case.
• Lifting – If you get a lift done when you get your breast augmentation done, recovery time is lengthened.
• Prior Pregnancies – All women that had a prior pregnancy will actually recover faster, can tolerate large implants and will feel less comfort.
What Should You Expect During Recovery Period?
During recovery, you will be pointed towards a specialist that will help you to perform some implant displacement exercises. In various cases you do not need extra pain medication at this point and you can slowly resume the normal day-to-day activities. However, you are not allowed to do physical exercises.
Go back to physical exercise after incisions have healed
You can start to perform physical exercises and go back to a fitness routine only after incisions are properly healed and the doctor agrees. As tissue accommodates to an increase in volume, you can see that the area looks a lot more normal and sexual activity can be resumed after you are properly healed.
The most important thing that you have to remember about breast augmentation recovery is the fact that it will take around 3 months for basically all procedures that can be performed. With this in mind, it is really important that you respect all the indications of the doctor.
The surgeon will keep an eye on you, monitor you, so that you can recover as fast as possible. It is vital that you respect all the recommendations since this is what will help you to recover properly. Remember that if the doctor tells you something, it is because of a very good reason.
Site last updated: 25. May 2018
• 3 volume buy products